Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tearin it up in Connecticut


Night 3 we were headed back East to Wallingford CT. to a packed house of rowdy, crazy Guy fans. With things a movin and a shakin, choppin and smack talkin we had the attention of all when Guy decides to bring out a special guest all the way from NYC none other than Sunny Anderson. And let me tell you that girl can rock and cook. Guy and Sunny took cookin and smack talkin to a new level. The party was still going on when the show was over.



Thanks for letting us rock your house Wallingford.








Thanks Sunny for coming down and hangin with us.

Kleet

7 comments:

  1. Guy, it was a great show at the Chevy Theatre in Wallingford and I would go again if he comes back to Conn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an amazing experience. Thank you for making Wallingford one of your stops. My wife got the tickets as my birthday gift. Best gift I ever got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had the best time at the show! Can't wait till you return to Connecticut. Will definately take my kids next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think my previous post made it...I tried to relay that I've never seen a happier bunch on folks on stage - you guys rock! This was a belated 50th birthday present to myself -I was at the Nov 20th show in Norfolk..hope you have some pics from Norfolk to post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! I'm getting what I want for my 62nd birthday on Dec. 12! I'm a volunteer usher at the Portland Center for the Performing Arts--my first choice for December was to usher at the Road Show coming to the Newmark Theater that night. And I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a great time at the Milwaukee show on 12/2. My family got on stage w/Guy and got one of his knives...very cool. Can someone tell me the name of the sandwich made at the show...could it be the Jambalaya?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishin the roadshow was hittin lower Alabama... love seein all the pics and videos but know if you come to Bama it would be a crazy mad rock show for sure!

    ReplyDelete